Monday, August 27, 2012

Day #2 of Juice Fast!

So today found me surprisingly energetic and feeling good! I didn't get the caffeine headache like I thought I would. I felt way less irritable than usual (the things that usually annoy me were easily shrugged off and my road rage was kept in check). The juice even started tasting better, but that's probably because I felt so hungry.

The saddest part about today was that as I poured my dog and cat their dinner, their food actually smelled good to me! I think the fact that it's solid is what tempted me! It made me laugh and I moved on to finish my juice dinner.

So far so good with the juicing! Only 5 days left!

Here are some pics from my meals today if you are interested in the concoctions:

This was my breakfast and snack..

And this was my lunch!

The kale and the ginger are my least favorite flavors, but I'm getting used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment