Friday, August 31, 2012

We Made It!!! Well, Almost..

We didn't quite make it a week, but I think 6 days straight of just juicing is pretty darn good! I got home today extremely drained and feeling overwhelmed. Kev wanted a happy wife, so he took me out to a delicious Thai dinner date!



 Great first meal to break our fast! Sad to say the food totally changed my mood, but hey, I guess it's just part of being human.

So final weight loss tally: 4 pounds! Woohoo! My goal wasn't to lose weight, but it is nice to know I'm a few pounds lighter (which will probably all be gained back by Monday haha).

This experience was a tough one, but I'm glad I tried it out. Kev is going to continue juicing at least once a day, but I'm good for a while. I know it's super healthy for me, but I think it will take at least a month before I can get myself to drink veggie juice again! I will never take chewing for granted again!


No comments:

Post a Comment